Please visit our on-line booking engine to quickly book your rooms at Hotel Poseidon.
2013 ROOM RATES – BOOK ONLINE NOW!
Rates are Based on Single or Double Occupancy
Each additional guest is $10 per night plus tax
Children under 12 are free (Max. 2)
All Rooms have the following Amenities: Cable TV, Security Safe, Telephone, Hair Dryer, Mini-Refrigerator, Coffee Maker & Continental Breakfast.
Green Season 2013 - April 21st, 2013 – December 19th, 2013
- Premium US$85.00 + Tax Friday and Saturday
- Premium US$65.00 + Tax Sunday through Thursday
- Please check back for promotions
Peak Season 2013-2014 - December 20th, 2013 – January 04th, 2014
- Premium US$135.00 + Tax
- 3 nights minimum stay
High Season 2014 - January 05th, 2014 – April 19th, 2014
- Premium US$115.00 + Tax Friday and Saturday
- Premium US$95.00 + Tax Sunday through Thursday
- Above rates do not include tax.
- All rates are per night.
- Continental breakfast is included in above rates.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- All guests with car have discounted parking privileges in “Parqueo El Paso” wich is located directly across the street in a secure lot, including 24 hours video surveillance. The price is US$6.00 per night, including in/out privileges from 06:30am-10:00pm.
HANDICAP ACCESS PET FRIENDLY
It’s Easy to Get Started:
Book airfare online or with your local travel professional. The airport code for San Jose is SJO. Email Hotel Poseidon to book your room nights.
Choose from one of our many Special Packages with your rooms, itinerary and activities planned out or…
Hotel Poseidon can help customize your entire vacation, including:
- Rental car or airport shuttle (2 hours)
- Attractions or tours (we only work with reputable companies)
- Tips on getting around Costa Rica
- Recommendations for other small, quality hotels in different towns
- We have experience handling the smallest details and can help you plan a carefree vacation!
And if You Still Need Help Deciding what to do Once you Arrive: Check out Hotel Poseidon’s List of Activities and Day Trips